Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Was the site restored to an earlier version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
I've noticed some posts have vanished, some marked as unread when already read. Is this the result of a backup being restored?

Mike.

Some definite instability, post keep disappearing and then reappearing.

Mike.

I haven't noticed anything like that.

I've just replied three times to the servo thread as my post(s) kept disappearing.

Mike.

Hmmm. I just noticed that with one thread.

It seems to be something to do with the order of posts,
In the servo thread,
BBS.png

It is now 18:50 so my post should have been at the bottom.

Mike.

I suspected a restore at first but now suspect it's something to do with time or time zones. Some posts are simply in the wrong order. This may only show up in some time zones.

Mike.

Hi. There was an issue with the database that is fixed now, and all posts are restored. You may see some ordering and other minor discrepancies due to this. Thank you!

"I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time."
― Steven Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back