Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want a good laugh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Political ? No way.
Humorous ? Gave me a good laugh.

JimB

That was my reaction too, couldn't see a political word in it. But it got removed with a warning. Was almost afraid to post it here but the wife said go for it.

I can't see any political value in the joke, it's kinda silly and along the lines of the one where an adviser came up to GWB and informed him that 3 Brazilian soldiers were severely injured during the Gulf War, and that it was a public-relations nightmare. GWB said "Remind me again, how many is a brazillion?"

OK, this one probably pushes the boundaries.

Yes, I think it does. We cannot let that one pass.
But I did appreciate the joke. JimB

Pretty sure no innocent will understand that.

Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip>

Apologies kv, but I'm afraid this one is a bit on the crude side for this forum. -Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, this one probably pushes the boundaries.

Yes, I think it does. We cannot let that one pass.
But I did appreciate the joke. JimB

Pretty sure no innocent will understand that.

Mike.

Please send it to me via PM
Edit: ...and to killivolt since he liked my post.

Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember…
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.
'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'
'Sure..'
'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.
'No, I can remember it.'
'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so a s not to forget it?'
He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'
'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.
Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'
Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.. She stares at the plate for a moment.
'Where's my toast ?'

A farmer had three daughters who had reached dating age. One evening a boy came to the front door of the farmhouse and said, "Hi, my name's Freddy, I'm here for Betty, we're going to go get some spaghetti, is she ready?" The farmer let them go.

Shortly afterward another boy came to the door and said, "Hi, my name's Joe, I'm here for Flo, we're going to go see a show, is she ready to go?" The farmer let them go.

Then a third boy came to the door and said, "Hi, my name's Chuck" and the farmer shot him.

A farmer's son had been courting a young lady for a number of weeks and brought her to the family farm for the weekend.
She slept in his room on Friday night and he slept on the couch.
Saturday morning, they went for a walk around the farm and he is showing her the animal pens.
They came around the corner of a barn and were met with the sight of a bull mounting a cow.
Slightly flustered and thinking of something quick to say, the guy blurts out, "The bull can tell when the cow is ready to mate, by her scent".
The young lady replies "Is your nose stuffy Billy?"

This one always tickles me.
Found on the back of a Bryant & May box of matches, about 35 years ago:
Three old ladies sat on a bench in the park.
First one says "Isn't it windy?"
Second one says "No, it's Thursday."
Third one says, "So am I, let's go and get a cup of tea."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back