Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Walkie talkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsha0331

Hi guys iam new to this one and i hope my english can understand to u. i want to create a Walkie talkie device which can communicate in a Full duplex mode at a distance of 5 km or more is this possible......

First you can read here (wikipedia link).

Then you may make two radio devices in one (with two frequensis) for example.

But can you tell me how long can two walkie talkies work with out using any tower......
It all depends on environoment. Why do you want to use towers?

Hi guys iam new to this one and i hope my english can understand to u. i want to create a Walkie talkie device which can communicate in a Full duplex mode at a distance of 5 km or more is this possible......

What you are asking has several variables you arent providing. Starting with terrain, then frequency, then power and that is just for starters. Yes, it is possible given the right variables and conditions.

Ron

I dnt want to interact any towers me and my frnd are tryin to create a device so that two phones can communicate with each other directly without using the towers could you help us

Sounds like someone is too poor or two cheap to buy cell phones.

Buy two sets of walkie talkies and just set one set at one channel and the other set at a different channel.
That way both can run at the same time without interference that way.

its not about the rates every 1 can afford 1 but the radiation levels are going very high to control them we must find a way or else the earth needs to face very big troubles very soon...... so if u want to help then help me else just stay out of this,.

its not about the rates every 1 can afford 1 but the radiation levels are going very high to control them we must find a way or else the earth needs to face very big troubles very soon...... so if u want to help then help me else just stay out of this,.

If you use a walkie talkie you radiate RF energy from the antennas. If you use a cell phones you radiate RF energy from the antennas. Either way, you radiate RF energy from an antenna so what is the difference? Fact is that a walkie talkie as you describe and want would radiate a higher level (power wise) than a cell phone on average.

Just My Take On It...
Ron

its not about the rates every 1 can afford 1 but the radiation levels are going very high to control them we must find a way or else the earth needs to face very big troubles very soon...... so if u want to help then help me else just stay out of this,.​

Huh?
You been hanging out around the para-science and scaremongering people?
Cell phone radiation is doing what to the planet now?
Those who have solid understandings of physics and how reality works can stay out?

Sorry but this is not a para-science web site, or at least we try to keep the junk dim wit para science and scaremongering half wits out as best we can.

You need to elaborate on what you want and what you are fearing a lot more if you want help here.

Problem solved!

Attachments

• tin-foil-hat.jpg
    tin-foil-hat.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 173
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back