Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wah circuit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

redepoch7

So, I have been at this for the last few days.

I don't really know what I'm doing so bear with me.

here is the circuit I breadboarded:

**broken link removed**
The yellow highlighting is how I was tracing my steps... the grey crossed out stuff is what I changed because I didn't have the right resistors.

It didn't sound too interesting. I ran a toy keyboard through it and into my guitar amp. I tried running my guitar through it too but that didn't produce any sound at all. Not even hissing.

The keyboard did a little bit of high end trimming. Like it was just cutting the high and reducing the volume a little. Maybe that is what it is suppose to sound like??? I don't really know.

My question is... is there something I can change about this circuit to make it a bit more punchy... make it more wah wah like. It sounds kinda lame. I would like to have it be a bit more extreme.

Any thoughts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back