Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

W/L ratio of 2n7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlinxSL

Hey, I am experimenting with CV measurements and I was wondering if anyone knew, or knew how to find out what the W/L is for the 2n7000.

Do I have to call up FS to get this info? Will they tell me?

I hate acronyms I didn't even understand that post. What are CV W/L and FS?

I'm actually an intern at a semiconductor place, and I'm tasked with using an expensive piece of test equipment to make CV curves to verify that our process is making the right oxide thickness/doping levels etc.

To make sure I'm not getting bogus measurements I am using a known transistor so I can compare them to the datasheet, but the datasheet doesn't have everything.

Try using a transistor that does have more in the data sheet. I'd give the NTE123A a shot. It's a generic replacement for old fav's like the 2N2222, 2N3904, 2N4401, and the 923C. I haven't looked at a DS for the 2N7000 in a while, so I can't say if the NTE123A will match your freq/gain/C-B-E voltage/current requirements or not. But I'd bet the data is a lot easier to find.<ckd>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back