Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VVVVVVery urgent things to ask nid reply fast thanks(seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anzdyy said:
i really don know wat the hell is tat question means. but my leader asked to find bout this so i find very long in google but to no avail. so pls help me

No teacher would ever ask you to do something without explaining the theory of the lesson. any supplementary questions and practical calculations would be logical extensions. Now without studying carefully the background and try to to home work, if one thrusts on international fourm, i don,t expect that the student would ever learn anything at all.

As some one rightly said, instead of giving a fish a day/expecting a fish, it is better to teach / learn from your side, how to fish.

Please try to read the entire text and the teaching notes you had in the class. all the terms you referred would have been explained to you in the class over a period.

I don't mean that someone on the net would not ab able to calculate, design and give you the answer. But believe me you loose your game. this becomes starting point of eternal dependence on some one for every problem of yours.

Try to cross the first hurdle, the hurdles are created against you to allow you gain experience.
don't get angry with me.

mvs sarma said:
No teacher would ever ask you to do something without explaining the theory of the lesson. any supplementary questions and practical calculations would be logical extensions. Now without studying carefully the background and try to to home work, if one thrusts on international fourm, i don,t expect that the student would ever learn anything at all.

As some one rightly said, instead of giving a fish a day/expecting a fish, it is better to teach / learn from your side, how to fish.

Please try to read the entire text and the teaching notes you had in the class. all the terms you referred would have been explained to you in the class over a period.

I don't mean that someone on the net would not ab able to calculate, design and give you the answer. But believe me you loose your game. this becomes starting point of eternal dependence on some one for every problem of yours.

Try to cross the first hurdle, the hurdles are created against you to allow you gain experience.
don't get angry with me.
i know but is not in the notes. wat is in the notes is all bout the ammeter. a little bit for voltmeter. i already study it. but nvm.. i think i will figure out myself. thanks all

anzdyy said:
for the question 1 i don really know how to make a resistance that don have tolerance or error.
I don't know precisely how one is fabricated either. That's not the point. The point is that you cannot just pick up a resistor and expect it to be precisely the value that is printed on it or the value that the color bands imply. Now listen very carefully. All the resistors you will ever see besides all the ones that you won't will have some value, inside a range, with a fairly high probability. So when you go to the resistor bin to pick one out, to convert your ammeter to a voltmeter by placing the resistor in series, OR chnaging the measurement range of the ammeter by placing the resistor in parallel, the actual resultant range will depend on how close to the calcualted value of the resistor actually is.

Hi anzdyy,

I re-read your original post. Could it be that the thrust of the question is on estimation of error instead of design of the electronics? The electronic part is pretty straight forward. As PB says, a 5% resistor will have the labeled value with a high degree of probability. What is the tolerance value for two such resistors in series? Is that what the question really is all about? If so, look up "standard error of the mean." John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back