Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage level Confusion PT2262

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Peace guys,
I've been using the remote control encoder PT2262 for switching purposes and I'm thinking of coupling the input with an 18F4455.

Problem is I'm not sure if the input from the PIC is enough to give the encoder input a decent voltage level to be deemed as 'HIGH', since the reference of the PT2262 from the schematics is 9V, and the inputs go for around 8V with voltage dividers. (The diagram attached is the basic config. for mechanical switching purposes, so I'm planning to just transfer the PIC outputs into the PT2262 directly.)

Question: Will it work if I feed the PIC output to the encoder input directly?
If no, how should I make the connections?

Cheers.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/attachments/pt2262_uhf_mpsh10-coder-gif.33150/

Attachments

• PT2262_UHF_MPSH10 coder.gif
    PT2262_UHF_MPSH10 coder.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 15,623
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back