Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage Controlled Voltage Sources (VCVS) - Power a Piezo Buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcavan99

Hi, I am trying to power a Piezo Buzzer between 3.3VDC and 5VDC.
The voltage is being adjusted so the sound is low (at 3.3VDC) and loud(at 5VDC).
My attachment can be a little misleading. Alarm_low doesn't suggest the volume is low, just the number of beeps. Same holds true for Alarm_medium and Alarm_high.

I'm trying to figure a way to add a circuit like a Voltage Controlled Voltage source as observed in my attachment. Can anyone offer some advice?

Thanks,

Brian

Attachments

• Circuit.pdf
    79.2 KB · Views: 249
An OpAmp (with suitable feedback) is the ultimate Voltage Controlled Voltage source. Some power opamps will drive up to several Amps at up to +-35V.

So, you want to do 2 things. Change the number of beeps and emit them at high volume or low volume.
Do you have another control line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back