Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Visual Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

visualbasic

Hey, I have a visual basic program I need converted to an executable file, and I only have the working model edition. If anyone has the enterprise edition, and would be kind enough to convert it for me, I would greatly appreciate it. You will have to email me because it wont let me attach an .frm file. Thanks

Hey buddy welcome to Electrotech. :)

This is an electronics related forum and not related to software programming. Why don't you get yourself registered at www.vb-forums.com ? I am sure one out of 42,889 members will be happy to make an .EXE for you. :wink:

hello, if you still havn't gotten it yet i will do so as i am a member there. just email me the files at 'peet*****cool9@hotmail.com' take out the "*". Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back