Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vista Updates, BASTARDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just replied to a poster wanting to build a USB logic analyzer. I suggested he buy the saleae unit.

They guys who make the thing have not done any post processor work in some time.

Do you DARE to ask WHY ?

Because he working on ports to other platforms!
Linux/Mac development: So the last major hurdle for Logic is this Linux/Mac development, and it’s turned out to be quite the doozy. Half of this is because it’s non-trivial, and half is because with sales slow I’ve had to spend a ton of time running the store. Unfortunately things don’t look to be solving themselves, so it’ll be a long hard slog to get Linux/Mac support out there. However, I’m still very excited about it and think it’ll be really cool. Unfortunately though, for all the heroes anxiously awaiting it, it’s probably something like 2-3 months away I’m sorry to announce. With everything going on it was way too optimistic to think we’d have this done so quickly.
It has been years since I was part of a major port but it has a fimilar ring to it.

You have to think about how many sales the ports will generate. Are the users there or is he hearing the squeaky wheel. I would rather have him work on network packet post processing! But then I work on Windoz :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back