Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

viewing past attachements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you get the original poster (Audioguru?) to re-upload it. I had to do that with all of the attachments I uploaded during the timeframe prior to the ET disk crash.

ONE BIG PROBLEM, I am the orginal poster.
I found a pcboard that I can reverse engineer to obtain schematic. Lucky I had one left.
Thanks anyway.

....or you could post a request in the bats thread for the file; someone probably downloaded a copy.

I found a pcboard I had made and got the basic schematic off of it then compared to the code. The dang thing works but have been tinkering with the idea of adding a CDS, LDR or photo transistor so the whole circuit shuts down during the day. I started with a separate board with a voltage comparator/transistor setup but couldn't get the Testing LED to shut off completely. My next train wreck will be connect up an ADC input and go from there. This is what I should have done in the first place.After looking the pcBoard over this might be a quick fix??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back