Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

attachements

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogdanfirst

why cant i attach a file in the general electronics chat?
o, and another suggestion, i think that old forums, the ones that ended should be placed in a separate place and let only the new ones there, its hard to navigate, otherwise this site is :!: EXCELENT!!! :!: with capital letters

Or one thing that everyone can do is after the problem has been resolved, the author of the post should write "(Resolved)" the the subject line which will sperate out those post from other. What do you think?

looks ok, but that would mean we wont know the first subkect of it...
but i have been thinking of this, it is not such a problem, because the messages are sorted on pages.
but what about the attachements?

I am not telling to change the entire subject of the post to just "(Resolved)". But add it along with the existing subject. It does makes sense, istn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back