Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VIDEO SWITCH FOR CCTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

margaret

Presently i have 1 analogue camera positioned at my front door, the cct i built from a tv mag triggers on the presence of body radiation from the built in pir then records for a preset time on a common vtr then resets stopping the vtr rec mode untill the next trigger,... i have other camera's i would like to add to this system to cover the side & rear of the house, but would like to use a common monitor to survey the extra camera's i would add to the present system,.... does anyone know of a working cct to switch between say 3 camera's using digital or analogue switching, on searching the web for such a cct i did find an excellent american cct that used a multiplexer ic maxim 454, seemingly unavailable yet in the UK.

Best wishes to all in 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back