Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Very simple function RF device

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionfx

Hi and thanx to all the people for their wonderful help on my last problem. Unfortunately, down here they don't sell much stuff in electronics (you can't get a PCB for goodness sake..lol). Anyway, with the sound transmission eleminated, I thought of another thing. A very simple two piece device - when a switch is pressed on one device, an LED, or a small bulb should on on the other. Basically a wireless light switch. If not an LED / light circuit, I'm sure a buzzer/door bell wouldn't complicate matters that much (ie if the diagram is not available). The system of transmission between the two should be wireless - preferrably Infrared LED or through RF. The only problem with RF is getting both the transmitter and reciever to interact on the same frequency. I have only 3 weeks remaining to submit my project - pls help.... I really need this help. If possible, could the circuit diagram/ construction instructions be accompanied by the functions/uses of the respective devices. Thanx. Replies gr8ly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back