Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

variable volume op amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i dont know much about op amps just there basic operation and was woundering if someone could point me to a scematic of an audio amp
thanks

There are thousands of opamps. Nearly every datasheet has the spec's and the schematic.

What does the schematic of an opamp got to do with a variable volume??

Here is the schematic of Texas Instruments uA741 opamp:

Attachments

• 741 opamp schematic.PNG
    741 opamp schematic.PNG
    29.6 KB · Views: 943
no i want to use an op amp in an amp. i tried to connect the input and out put direct but it was distorted so i guess i need some extra parts.

You need to learn about opamps.
An opamp has a voltage gain of about 200,000 so it needs to have negative feedback added to reduce it to a reasonable amount. Two resistors make the negative feedback.

can you supply a scematic?
I don't know what is a "scematic". Maybe you don't know how to spell English words.

I attached the schematic of the uA741 opamp from Texas Instruments in my first post here.

Maybe you want a schematic of an opamp that has negative feedback.
Look here, its voltage gain is 2.0.

Attachments

• opamp.PNG
    opamp.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 304
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back