Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using flipflop to perform simple actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dam++

I just learnt flip flops and I want to build a very simple circuit incorporating flip flops can I get suggestions. It should be simple just to make me understand this flip flops perfectly

I just learnt flip flops and I want to build a very simple circuit incorporating flip flops can I get suggestions. It should be simple just to make me understand this flip flops perfectly
Suggestions for what? You said you learned about FF's, so go ahead and build something.
Ratch

There are unclocked (asynchronous) latches, which can be built simply with a couple of NAND or NOR gates, and there are clocked latches, which only change state when a clock signal occurs.
(Clocked latches are much more complicated circuit-wise, and are what is normally referred to as a flip-flop).
Which are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back