Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to do an activity about " half wave rectifier" using the multisim

Status
Not open for further replies.

julio89

the activity primary objtives are:
1. Make a half wave rectifier
2. Check the behavior of the diodes
3. assemble the circuit in the figure
4. Compare the waves over the diode and over the resistor
5. Add the capacitor and observe the waveform at the output of the circuit
6. Draw the waveforms as requested:
.Transformer Output
.About the resistor without the capacitor
.About the resistor with the capacitor

Jlio79_0-1639402000409.png

I know almost nothing about how to use multisim and electrical circuit , if someone helps me I will be very grateful. thanks

know almost nothing about how to use multisim and electrical circuit ,
Have you been attending class to learn this?
If so, you should have learned more that "almost nothing".

This is Homework Help so you need to show us your best effort and we will help guide your from there.
Have you tried putting the circuit into multisim?

Have you been attending class to learn this?
If so, you should have learned more that "almost nothing".

This is Homework Help so you need to show us your best effort and we will help guide your from there.
Have you tried putting the circuit into multisim?
yeah I know it's a shame, but I had the brilliant idea of getting a job as an trainee, everything was going fine until they asked me to change my schedule for the morning, which is the same schedule as my class, but luckily the course is online, because of the pandemic, so with the little time and how I underestimated the class it didn't end well and only prioritized classes that are necessary in my work, such as programming, OS and servers. Sorry for that and sorry for the english.

And I saw a few classes in this subject.

And I didn't try to put it on multisim.

If you don't understand the circuit then you need to look up some tutorials on half-wave rectifier and how diodes (rectifiers) work.
Then read a tutorial on using the analog simulator in multisim and enter the rectifier circuit.
Then come back here if you still have a problem.
What you want explained is likely more than can be done in a few sentences here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back