Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

using a nano clone lcd display as a video monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxkahunaxxx

hi...
i am new to this forum. Hi!
hopefully someone will be able to help with this idea.
i have a ipod nano clone. it has a 1" lcd display.
i need to know if it is possible to track down where the video input would be and use it as a monitor for a backup camera in a car.
i would just need to find which leads are video + and video -
right?
please help.!
i could buy a larger monitor off ebay but would rather have this tiny one as it could be more easily placed in several spots in the vehicle without looking cheesy like having a gps, then a second monitor most of which are at least 3-4"
square!
Thanks...
ps i do not know the manufacturer of the ipod clone, but they are flooded on ebay around the 20.00 range...but none say manufacturer...

Chances are it has proprietory driving circuit for a custom made LCD display and won't have anywhere with a standard composite video point that you can tap off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back