Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Useful link for UK export tariffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbhs

This link is useful to compare sellback tariffs, also info if they can assist in export meter installation - some supply and install for free

**broken link removed**

Yes only if you have a larger installation - my supplier offers a free export meter and installation.
Depends where you are - thought rather than clog up the GTI thread would post for info.

Thanks bbhs!
It may not be ralative to us USA guys but it was still a useful referance point! I learned a few new things related to what you have to go through now.

And thanks for not cluttering up the GTI threads! I do appreciate it! Hope your example is a good infulence on a few others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back