Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

usb cams, is it possiable to make them ip cams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just of of curiosity, have you checked out any security/alarm companys in your area? sometimes I know when they replace or update a customers system they throw the old cct cameras in the trash or
store them in a junk room. They might just have some:woot:

:oops::oops: yeah I read it, but i read it and it went in one side and straight out the other:oops::oops::oops::oops:. :stop: I will go reprimand myself for unforgivable newb type behavior that I strongly condemn in others!

just of of curiosity, have you checked out any security/alarm companys in your area? sometimes I know when they replace or update a customers system they throw the old cct cameras in the trash or
store them in a junk room. They might just have some:woot:
Our area is very rural, nothing much in the way of anything but farms for a fair distance. But its a great idea! nothing to stop dad calling some companies further away like Glasgow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back