Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Cable for MPLAB Xpress Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - K8LH

Hey guys. Anyone know where I can purchase an inexpensive cable for the MPLAB Xpress board, please? The board has a "micro-B" connector and I only have cables with "mini-B" connectors. Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm looking for. It needs to go from my laptop to the Xpress board. So what is the connector that goes into my laptop? Is that a "male A"? And what is the connector that goes into the Xpress board? Is that a "male micro-B".

Appreciate the help. TIA.

Mike

xpress board.png

This is what your after mike, very easy to get hold of **broken link removed** like Ian says ebay will have them cheap.

But yes its a usb2 A connector to a micro B male

**broken link removed**

Surprisingly, the micro-b jacks seem much more durable than the mini-b jacks.

Mini-b jacks have been removed from the standard I believe.

Same connector as the Samsung Note phone I use.. Fleabay has tons of them
**broken link removed**
I use the note 2 for internet :D a great phone but eats batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back