Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

urgent2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gudu

can a robotic nurse be used to fetch medicines to patients or it is not a work of a nurse to bring medicines.Actually my project is a robotic nurse; apart from measuring the basic parameters like temp and pulse rate ;should I include this feature.??????Plz reply soon

can a robotic nurse be used to fetch medicines to patients or it is not a work of a nurse to bring medicines.Actually my project is a robotic nurse; apart from measuring the basic parameters like temp and pulse rate ;should I include this feature.??????Plz reply soon

How many 'urgents' posts on the same topic, do you need.?

Medicines in most hospitals have to be administered by TWO nurses, double checking each other BEFORE the medication is given to the patient and then the patients medical record is updated.

So to answer you question,,, NO.:)

If you can build a robotic nurse to bring medicines to patients then you will be a rich man. If you add in temperature and pulse measurement then you will surpass Bill Gates.

Mike.

If you can build a robotic nurse to bring medicines to patients then you will be a rich man. If you add in temperature and pulse measurement then you will surpass Bill Gates.

Mike.

hi Mike,
His other 'urgent' post does just that.! in theory.;)

No mention of 'bed pans' at this stage.

Now bed pans would be urgent. ;)

I expect the degree of urgency would depend upon the request for a 'clean' one and the desire by their fellow patients to have a 'used' one removed.

Did I just say that out loud.!:eek:

I used to get a kick from the posters with email notification turned on hoping someone would do their homework for them. I'm sure they'd wake up a 3am because their computer said "you have mail"

I used to get a kick from the posters with email notification turned on hoping someone would do their homework for them. I'm sure they'd wake up a 3am because their computer said "you have mail"

hi Bill, Have a Prosperous New Year.

Its a pity we cant think of a way on adding an electronic 'watermark' to the school assignment answers we give.
Some electronic 'pop up' saying "this is answer is by courtesy of xyz", etc

I know this may be way over the top, but it is what I would like to see prior to helping a student. It would save playing 20 questions.

Greetings,
I am a ___ year student in a ___ year __PROGRAM NAME__program. I would like help with my project which has been assigned in CLASS_NAME. It was assigned _____ and the due date is _____.

Please answer the following:
If the project requires programming can you program in ASM, C, or BASIC on the PC and on the micro controller you will be using. If so what compiler or assembler will you be using.

Have you studied the following topics.
.... list of topics we would like to know about.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back