Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Urgent problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tblo163

I have uploaded numerous files to help members with their projects,I spend lots of time creating diagrams and PDF files to share my information on this forum,now I have a problem! I've been trying to upload a PDF(12.7 mb) and keep getting the message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing" and the instructed to contact the forum administrator,after submitting the details on the contact window that opens,I do not get a response from the administrator,so I'm assuming this link is broken.The message does not give any explaination as to WHY this is happening,and because of the lack of response from the administrator I am prompted to contact the members for help to solve this important issue.So does anyone have a suggestion as to WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Maybe the file size is too big, but that's only a guess.

You could try Zipping the file and then attempting to upload the .zip file.

creakndale

Thanks for the suggestion,the permisable size of a PDF file is 32mb,the file I'm trying to upload is only 12.7mb,so obviously it's not too big,also I've never had problems before uploading files in pdf format,so that's not the problem.The problem I have is the forum administrator has ignored my request,and there is no explaination. thanks anyway

Thanks for the suggestion,the permisable size of a PDF file is 32mb,the file I'm trying to upload is only 12.7mb,so obviously it's not too big,also I've never had problems before uploading files in pdf format,so that's not the problem.The problem I have is the forum administrator has ignored my request,and there is no explaination. thanks anyway

He's hardly 'ignored' your request - you haven't given him any time to read it, never mind respond.

Bear in mind this is a worldwide forum, and the administrator is in New Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back