Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

uploads are unclear

Status
Not open for further replies.

q5101997

Every time I look at a diagram, I can't see any detail. Is there a better, clearer way to upload diagrams?

Every time I look at a diagram, I can't see any detail. Is there a better, clearer way to upload diagrams?

It's hard to tell since you give no details (a little ironic, that) but the clarity of a graphic posted here has nothing to do with how it's uploaded. It's the responsibility of the original poster to make sure they're posting a clear image.

One thing that might be causing your problem is that many browsers will automatically resize an image to fit within your browser window if the image is too large to fit. If the image has fine detail then the resizing algorithm used by the browser can cause some of the lines to disappear or other details to be lost. You can usually make your browser show you a full-size version by clicking on the image.

Regards,

Torben

A GIF, PNG or PDF file type makes a very clear schematic. A JPG or JPEG file type makes a fuzzy and smeared schematic.

Many people post schematics made by a CAD program. Their schematics are spread out all over the neighbourhood and are covered in Chicken Pox dots.

Last edited:
Hi,

Sometimes you have to click on the pic to get it to blow up to full size
so you can see the detail.
Other times you have to copy the picture or save to hard drive, then
open with your favorite picture viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back