Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Upload files

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hi,

when I want to upload a file I can´t, the system doesn´t recognize jpg, gif, pdf or other important and common file types, so I have to upload them through my web server. Do you know why?

I'm able to find jpgs just fine. I don't have many pictures on this machine (only the samples) so I can't check the other formats:

upload_2015-10-2_10-23-56.png

Make sure that the filter down at the bottom right (above the "Open" and "Cancel" buttons is not set to a specific format).

Matt

What browser are you using?

Could you post a screenshot or two?

In your profile page, make sure the box is un-ticked for the "Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments" preference.

In your profile page, make sure the box is un-ticked for the "Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments" preference.

Thanks, solved.
In Firefox go to add ons on the menu page. plug ins then schockwave flash, options, uncheck flash protection mode.

Thanks, I guess is the same option as before.

Attachments

• ETO problem 2.jpg
    ETO problem 2.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 282
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back