Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to move/dragging pcb component in Altium Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am using Altium Designer 21.6.4.
I have draw schematics, switched to pcb. Previously when I click on the schematic parts it also indicate/ highlights component in pcb. After I made some net classes I cant move parts in pcb.

What I did from Altium Designer help link as follows,

To have the connection lines move with the component when using Edit ► Move ► Component, as they do when just clicking and dragging the component in the PCB editor, "Comp Drag" must be set to "None". See Preferences ► PCB Editor ► General ► Other (section) ► Comp Drag set to "None". Either way, they will show on the component when things are done.

prefarence.JPG

Nothing happed with this setting.

Help me please,

Hasan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back