Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasound device

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvesfra

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a circuit that can alert me if my daughter, while she is playing outside, get too far.

I am thinking to use ultrasound. A device *A* that send a ultrasound signal and a device *B* answer with ultrasound when it get the signal signal from *A*. The distance can be calculated when the device *A* receive the signal back from the device *B*.

I have no time to create everything from scratch and I am wondering if somebody can help to find some electronic schema ready to use or with only some adaptations. Obviously, the device *B* need to be small. I Google a lot and search this site also without finding anything.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, a ready made device would make FAR more sense (and it needs to be RF not ultrasonic) - you also need to be aware of the limitations of such devices, accuracy is low, and false triggers common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back