Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ultrasonic fogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekcorerob

any one know how i might go about building a ultrasonic fogger her are some that i found http://www.mainlandmart.com/foggers.html
if some one could find or make a schematic for me that would be great.

Attachments

• r72.gif
    r72.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 3,612
what a cool idea

The occilator would work but I suspect the hardest and most critical part will be those ceramic disc thingys that go into the water.

any one know how i might go about building a ultrasonic fogger her are some that i found Ultrasonic Water Fogger-The Mist Maker
if some one could find or make a schematic for me that would be great.

Hello...
You say with this schematic with 555 can createa a fog? lilke an your link redirection?

Please tell me..with your schematic model, you can generate a 12-50kHz frequency, but i know for create a fog you need 1,6 MHz or 2,4 MHz....
Maybe i wrong...please correct me...

And please tell me C1 and C2 what type of condenser is...and what value
Sorry for my poor english....
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back