Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UHF VHF Field strength meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

Is it possible to adapt VCR tuner for a field strength meter UHF VHF
If so is there a circuit available or has someone made one and can help me out with a circuit. OR how to go about this project.

Look in amateur radio publications - lots of field strength meters used by that group. American Radio Relay League (ARRL) or Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB) are two organizations with lots of publications.

Just a note - I use the word publication to encompass all sorts of material that included printed/electronic publications that are not viewable via the internet. In fact I'd argue that most of the good stuff won't be found on the internet - just a reference to the publication.

Ham stuff on Web

Look in amateur radio publications - lots of field strength meters used by that group. American Radio Relay League (ARRL) or Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB) are two organizations with lots of publications.

Just a note - I use the word publication to encompass all sorts of material that included printed/electronic publications that are not viewable via the internet. In fact I'd argue that most of the good stuff won't be found on the internet - just a reference to the publication.

Steve, I'd have to argue with you about that. There is an untold amount of great info on the Web. Many Many great ham sites.
I would venture a guess that a Google search for Ham FSM would turn up plenty of info.:D

The topic is very old one. It was posted on 2006. Feel like talking to ghosts.

Last edited:
Opps, someday I'll learn to look at the dates of the posts.:eek::D

It always seems to happen when we get an influx of students or people new to forums in general.. Whenever that happens they post something like 'great circuit thanks' on these ancient threads and people read them thinking they're new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back