Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tv's digital incantation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tv said:
I had a Sinclair Spectrum in the early Eighties. My first computer.

Still got mine.... Its in a special aluminium case with interface 1(bis)... I have a 128k version (toast rack)..

I love them!!

That's a section of a industrial RF Linac that's not running. (It's shielded by heavy lead doors when it is)
Each can is a resonator section (80kv 3kw 13.58mhz) that is phase synchronized to bunch and add energy to the beam.

Hey Buddy

Some of you Guys can teach me loads...me being a tvtech for the last 25+ Years am in a rut. A crappy rut. So much more to learn out there.

I may joke a lot..but I am wanting to learn......nothing is stopping me.

Except myself.

I mean, I look at you. You have taken the time to reply to my post above. Where you took the trouble to explain stuff to me.
There is so much goodness here for people/outsiders who do not appreciate the absolute wealth of information here it boggles the mind..

And, ETO is a still an absolute Gem on the NET. Does not brag. Quitetly pacing going along. Nothing to prove. It's all here.

I am talking too much, but I can't help it :)

Now, really time to sleep.

Thanks nsaspook

tvtech

Still got mine.... Its in a special aluminium case with interface 1(bis)... I have a 128k version (toast rack)..

I love them!!

I remember mine got hot too...

Oh boy. Time to sleep. Again :)

Last time. Cheers Guys. ZZZZZ

Hey Buddy

Some of you Guys can teach me loads...me being a tvtech for the last 25+ Years am in a rut. A crappy rut. So much more to learn out there.

I may joke a lot..but I am wanting to learn......nothing is stopping me.

Except myself.

I come here to learn and to sometimes relearn something I glossed over a long time ago in school just to pass a test but never used on the job.
Sometimes being in a rut is a good thing when the priorities of life and relationships are important. You can let the wheel go for a while but just don't go to sleep. ;)

Last edited:
One of my most prized old computers is the HP95LX. (Made in Oregon) Got it new and we have been partners in crime for a long time. With a copy of Turbo Pascal it's still usable as a real computer for simple tasks.
https://edn.embarcadero.com/article/20803

I have run out of ideas as far as how to bring fun and enjoyment and knowledge back to ETO.
As the people in the knowledge say Forums run in cycles....
That is true.. and there is reason to that. Those who bother to search the forum (or google) never post. Then there are threads that get shut down when they get interesting (off-topic) :)
So, who posts.. people seeking for somebody to post code and schematics for them.

Last edited:
I enjoy posting circuits. I do get tired of people not using google.
I enjoy off topic...wish they could run a little longer.
Some people cry when they feel mistreated. Others won't listen when you yell. I don't know how to walk the fine line in be tween.
Very glad that I don't have to deal with the politics.
Finland or North Dakota, it is good to talk (off topic), and get the view point from areas that think different then here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back