Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to find a small "twist to release" button switch, help wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
Have anyone of you seen a smaller variant of the emergency stop button somewhere?
I wanted to use one for a project, but the 'normal' size just doesn't look right... I found one with a diameter of 24mm, but that's too big.
Ideally, I would like a button size between 12-16mm.

stop.jpg

Bummer.
I have a SCI R13-523BL-05 in the box-of-last-hope, perhaps I'll use that instead. It would be nice though to have a real stop button...
701124_BB_00_LO.EPS_250.jpg

I wonder if there is a certification issue to call a switch an E-Stop. Looks like they are all about 1 inch or larger.

Ken

You're probably right about that, but perhaps somewhere there's a generic twist-to-release button NOT marked as an E-Stop...
To qoute the good doctor - I Have A Dream.

I've seen small ones like that fitted to 3d printers if thats any use to you.

Nope sorry, I was looking for one a while back and looked at loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back