Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trust in covid vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

I have option to get vaccineted with astrazeneca, but at the moment i dont trust it much. i would like to get pfizer, moderna or sputnik. I dont know much about johnson. But since sputnik is thanks to EU folks not accepted , antirusia politics rules nd pfizer is only for old people astrazeneca is only avaible option.
To many states rejecting astrazeneca at the moment.
Would you take astrazeneca?

Put it this way... I'm getting the astrazenica next Friday... I'm completely happy...

The story about blood clotting is "apparently" a wild claim Even if it were true... 5 million and only 30 cases, and not a single fact between the claims.
The blood clotting thing is a "norm" in that country... So if it saves lives... Meh!!

I have option to get vaccineted with astrazeneca, but at the moment i dont trust it much. i would like to get pfizer, moderna or sputnik. I dont know much about johnson. But since sputnik is thanks to EU folks not accepted , antirusia politics rules nd pfizer is only for old people astrazeneca is only avaible option.
To many states rejecting astrazeneca at the moment.
Would you take astrazeneca?

I already have had my first dose - I don't see as there's any concerns about the AZ vaccine, and it has the BIG advantage that it's been in development and testing for over 20 years. The mis-information that is getting spread around seems to be a deliberate EU sabotage mission.

What is your imaginary issue with AZ?.

My daughter explained EXACTLY how the vaccine was modified for Covid (not that I understood it :D), and one of her close friends was the first virologist in the UK to start work on Covid - on the first two patients (two Chinese tourists who fell ill in York).

i have no racional explain for my untrust in astrazeneca, its just psychological effect from media. Yesterday I read about teacher on Slovakia which was vaccinated with astrazeneca and her brain was damaged.
Its only english website i found with that topic.
Also wiki says its not much effective against jar mutation

I suggest you stop reading crappy websites that make everything up :D

I am considering every journalist website as crappy.

The media make almost everything up - you can't believe anything they say - and their so called 'experts' are mostly nothing of the kind.

Probably the best journalist for electronics was Barry Fox - and that was probably mostly because I used to feed him information and technical help :D

BTW does anyone know about any website where i can find how much people were vacinated and how much got side effects etc? thanks

I had the Pfizer about a month ago.
The only obvious side effect was an ache at the injection site on my arm

Would I have AstraZeneca?
Yes, no problem.

The worst vaccination I ever had was for Yellow Fever.
It is not that Yellow Fever in endemic in Peterhead, I had to have it for a business trip to Angola, a trip which never happened.
As for the vaccination, I felt awful for at least two weeks, tired, lethargic, aching all over. Not nice.

JimB

I had the Pfizer about a month ago.
The only obvious side effect was an ache at the injection site on my arm

My wife was given the Pfizer vaccine, and had mild effects - I had the AZ one, and had none whatsoever - in fact I couldn't even tell where the injection site was. I did wonder if she was particularly careful, as I'm on blood thinners? - and that's one of the questions they ask, multiple times, as well as been on large display boards.

Would I have AstraZeneca?
Yes, no problem.

There's made up crap about all the vaccines, really the press are completely irresponsible printing their made up stories.

BTW does anyone know about any website where i can find how much people were vacinated and how much got side effects etc? thanks
The figures are easy enough to find:
30 people with blood clot / thrombosis type effects, out of five million vaccinations at that time.

And if you read further, with the first vaccinations targeting people who are old or in ill health, 30 in 5,000,000 within however many days is apparently about the typical level for thrombosis regardless of vaccinations.

My wife was given the Pfizer vaccine, and had mild effects

Both me and my wife are in our early 70's. I got my first dose of Pfizer, and she got Moderna. I had no pain swelling or anything. She had much injection site pain, a slight fever, headache, for 3 days. But she is also on peritoneal dialysis. All of the people in her kidney clinic group that got the Moderna suffered the same problems.

So far the AZ vaccine isn't available here in the US(that I'm aware of).

Goverment at CZ just realesed info about Astrazeneca vaccines. This company will decrease export to EU by 73% lol.
My mother 70s is only one in our family vaccinated. She got pfizer.

Last edited:
Another story on seznam.cz lol
Well - the national news channel at here says there are 3 people with that symptoms - one dead, so it surely aren't some made-up story. However, it is unclear if the symptoms are directly related to the AC vaccine, all further vaccine using AZ is halted for now here. The number 3 is small, as it have being set some 100k+ does of that vaccine here.
Would I say yes if I was asked now? Yes (people in family have being through covid disease and still have health issues nearly a year later) i will, but they say I'm too young now (only health workers and people of age 80+ are getting vaccines at this point) so maybe hopefully somewhere in august I may get a vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back