Trust in covid vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend who lives in Austrailia, says it a civilized country compared to the US.

Most countries are The number of shooting deaths in the USA every year speaks for itself.

Australia always seems to me to be a strange mix of the UK and USA, be nice to think it took the best of both - but I suspect probably not.

And what happens when the Chinese Communist Party releases another virus?

And besides, international Communism is the true virus.

SarsCov2 is just the mechanism being used to spread it.

And besides, international Communism is the true virus.

SarsCov2 is just the mechanism being used to spread it.
Nah, chinese vaccines are not lobbed in EU. So i think someone else will profit.

Grossel, even though he used the word, "reference", I think he has none. Just another transfer of misinformation, rumor or innuendo for fun, games, and attention.

I've worked with Chinese-trained technicians. I'll put money on shear sloppiness in a virology lab vs anything intentional.
By the way, the odds of sloppiness ("human error") were predicted by "the bulletin" just 9 months before the catastrophic leak that occurred in November 2019. The Bulletin maintains the Doomsday Clock and other predictors of the end of the world as we know it.

The whole lab release theory is nuts on how it keeps being spread by a soap selling media. We have plenty of actual evidence the virus was spreading in and around the world long before the Wuhan variant was detected or likely existed. There might some future evidence of a Wuhan leak somewhere but it was after the infections had already started and the variant detected in Wuhan stayed mainly in China.

https://scitechdaily.com/tracing-co...re-the-first-known-cases-identified-in-china/

https://www.pnas.org/content/117/17/9241

The only media selling it now, that I see, is the same ones still pushing the steal.

That's BS and you know it. The media loves making itself the story They are all selling it to keep up the ad revenue as actual pandemic bad news in the USA gets harder to sell. From the NY TImes to CNN to the WaPo, it's a story line being sold by everyone in the biz.

Some background of why I and many others think the lab leak possibility is low.

Last edited:
That's BS and you know it.

Your opinion. I watch all off the channels and the ones promoting the steal are the ones stll saying it was an intentional lab leak and they should pay. Now if this was a few weeks ago it would be another story.

Maybe you guys can take the politics outside?
I don’t see politics, I see information sensational headlines vs scientific debate, on one or the other believe what you want. If it was a football we would begin seeing name dropping of the political side vs the other. No such content IMHO, there is a third side now yours.

When the virus mutation happens so quickly it became a debate but the spanish flu did the same thing, quickly mutating as it circled the earth. Was it also a accidental release? It came killed and died, we still don’t really know.

It’s your right to think what you want but, I don’t see it.

kv

Ok, allow me to rephrase my comment.

How about taking the "Is too.", "Is not." bickering elsewhere? Nobody's mind is going to be changed here.

Be thankful the pandemic is starting to be controlled. Get a vaccine unless there is a LEGITIMATE REASON you cannot do so to protect those who cannot.

This is the ”Members Lounge” if 2 people want to discuss a subject or even debate a subject you don’t have to read it. The content is not against the Lounge rules, the content is oriented is the Vaccine Safe or do I Trust it? What to put faith into, if you don’t like the debate e.g. discussion don’t read it. Simple as that.

Meanwhile back at the ranch : https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/01/covid-vaccine-moderna-applies-for-full-fda-approval.html

kv

Some people are just hard-headed in their bias to see things one way. The coronavirus fringe theory lab leak story is everywhere.

The job of the media is to sell soap. Accuracy is useful only insofar as it lets them sell more soap.

.https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/27/medias-dereliction-duty-lab-leak-theory/

Last edited:
Hope over fear

Shots have stopped falling

The current vaccines handle this just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…