Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Triac "kit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSportD

I was at the electronics store and noticed besides all the boxes of DIY kits, they had there really cute relay boards to make using a small relay very neat and clean.

I've searched on the internet and am having a heck of a time finding a kit/board that makes making a triac controlled heater circuit a clean job.

I've found heaps and heaps of triac heater circuit schematics, but no "kits" to actually make them cleanly.

Anyone know where some are? Something basic that might have terminals for a snubber circuit or even something more basic (not controlling an inductive load).

What's wrong with perfboard?

Functionality wise, nothing. But if it were out there, I'd love to have a nice clean "kit". Maybe even one that comes with the components.

Learn to make your own PC boards then.

As Sceadwian points you learn to make your own PCB's.

For a one PCB toner transfer method is fine.There are special papers manufactured to make instant PCBs.

Alternative you can use vero boards to make your projects.I have build many triac related circuits on vero stripped boards very neatly.

I also used to have the habit of looking into the circuit which I have built.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back