Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Traxmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Install Google translator APP to your browser. I use Firefox.
2. type in your language then select it and right click > Google translate a< and copy result back here over top of your language in English

Translation results​

1. Instale la aplicación de traductor de Google en su navegador. Yo uso Firefox.
2. escriba su idioma, luego selecciónelo y haga clic con el botón derecho> Google translate a< y copie el resultado aquí en inglés

DIY (do it yourself answer)

use Search Engine to find a good source for Traxmaker
utilice el motor de búsqueda para encontrar una buena fuente de Traxmaker

Also explore other free (gratis) options https://www.updatestar.com/search?query=pcb+design but go to direct source

Traxmaker looks to be a rather old program, I cannot find any genuine download links - just old questions about it and fake search links or sites with malware.

"EasyEDA" is an extremely good, free PCB program that is available on the JLCPCB site.

software is discontinued, as described in previous answer. I recommend Eagle. KICAD or DesignSpark PCB. These are open-source and new

There were two different bits of software with the Traxmaker name - the original Microcode/Protel Traxmaker (which I still have on 5.25" disc :eek: ) and one which came out (I think) in the 2000's which was not all that good - don't remember the company, but they advertised in EPE or Elektor mag for a while

Yep. Check out EasyEDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back