Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmittion controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

phyxit

Hi does anybody know of a circuit I could use to manually control the electric shift soleniods in a automatic transmittion. It needs to have 2 inputs these are from the up/down shift switches to be mounted on the steering wheel , and 4 sequential outputs which will control the 2 gear select soleniod relays shift logic. So when the up button is pressed the o/p changes up one o/p , and if the button is pressed 5 times no change, the o/p must not roll round to 1 as this is a competition 4wd off road vehicle changing from 4 to 1 at speed could get a bit interesting. I have found several circuits that are close to what I need but modifying them to suit is beyond my present skill level. Thanks for any help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back