Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmition image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom2

I have to implement an image wireles transmition (using pic microcontroller).I do not know how to start.Is anyone who can give me information- resources for this subject???????

Actually i need resources for implement the electronic circuit and the code for pic microcontroller.If anyone done any project in the past,with this subject it was very useful to me to see.

Well, i want to load an image (or video) in one component and via wireles to transmit it to other.This is the main subject of the project which i want to implement.

You need to have some idea of how much data it takes to represent an image. On a VGA monitor there are 640 x 480 pixels. Each of those pixels has a 24-bit quantity associated with it. So back of the envelope
Code:
3 x 640 x 480 = 921,600 bytes
I think I can state without fear of contradiction that there are no members of the PIC family that have enough RAM to store even a significant portion of a single image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back