Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Microsoft Paint program to draw schematics. Straight lines are made with the Shift key down and most devices are copied and pasted from other schematics in datasheets.

Attachments

• drawing schematics.PNG
    drawing schematics.PNG
    15.7 KB · Views: 124
The reason for all this is that to learn about radio, digital timers, amplifiers and tone detectors I decided to make a weatheradio that detects the alarm tone and begns to speak and turns off after 3 minuites wether you turnit on o if it was automatic.

Attachments

• Wradblock.jpg
    Wradblock.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 124
audioguru said:
I use Microsoft Paint program to draw schematics. Straight lines are made with the Shift key down and most devices are copied and pasted from other schematics in datasheets.

I did this for a long time, i wasn't really satisfied because it took me a while, and i couldn't simulate the circuit so i bought livewire, things are easier and faster now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back