Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor Crossref & spec. selection online engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Useful site, handy for looking up board-pulls! I use them quite a lot, not just mosfets but bipolar and other types too. The specs they put in the boxes aren't always accurate though - always check the data sheet!

I always use components101.com it has been a lot useful especially when I have a handful of IC's which I have not used before.

They provide pinouts, specs, alternatives, application circuit explanation, usage tips etc.... but for some series designs the information will not be enough and I always have to download the datasheet which is also provided by them

I use "tme.eu".
I got my multimeter from them since Brymen meters weren't available in the UK at the time (at least not to Joe Public), sent from Poland, also some relays I couldn't get elsewhere. They are very good. Now have offices in the UK too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back