Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

touch screen based wheel chair using 89c52

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need two ADC channels one to read the X and Z values and one to read the Y values... You also need to switch in a positive to each plate... The ADC has eight channels but no way of swapping the positive supply.... Go to MikroElectronica and look at this book... The last example has a simple switching circuit..

I drew up a circuit using a 4053... with a single ADC connected to a 8052 micro..

When A,B & C on the 4053 are low... You will be reading the X axis... When all three are high you will read the Y axis.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to read the z axis, as I cannot swap a Ground for a positive... It could be done if you supply a positive to the X axis whilst the 4053 is switched away from the ground...

Attachments

• 8052 touch.bmp
    88.9 KB · Views: 694
Dear
tell me about this pot.I don't know how to connect it.

Attachments

• IMG-20150305-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20150305-WA0004.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 380
Dear how can i make my own ROM burner kit hardware for AT89s52.I wanna burn code using keil software.please tell me the ckt diagram for ROM burner kit

Honestly... The easiest way is to use P89c52RD2 from phillips... You can use the internal bootloader..

The at89s52 can be programmed serially with a home brew circuit.. One of which looks like this. https://ece.jagansindia.in/2012/01/isp-programming-kit-for-at89s952-and-avr-seires/

I have found that its best to use the circuit that the burner software recommends.. So if you look on Keil's web site you should find such schematic..

Last edited:
yes i m using resistive touch and using 4053 i am able to read the coordinate but how will 89s52 take decision. pls help me in coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back