Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

touch pads for qtouch chips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justDIY

I need some help drawing library parts for Qtouch chips.

The part I'm working with, the QT100 requires pads 5 to 7mm (or larger).

so I went in library editor and drew a substantial circle, large enough to accommodate a 3mm led in the center with a few mm of clearance to the actual sensor ring

question is, how do I tell eagle that it's a part which can be connected to, but doesn't need any gaps in the solder mask, since they will not be any components soldered down.

right now, I just manually draw the circles on the layout, and use the wire command to connect them to the circuit, but that doesn't show up on the schematic, and the drc complains about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back