Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Top Video Game Vixens…thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpenns

This month’s playboy has an article (well…pics too) of several upcoming video gaming girls…including those from God of War, Splinter Cell, Scarface, and a few others. Not sure where they got the images from (I haven’t seen any birthday suits in the games I play…but maybe there’s unlock codes out there?)

Anyways, this leads me to my question. Who do you think is the hottest video game chick, past, present, or future?

Looking to keep a tally, so short replies are good…but feel free to mention a few if you’re undecided.

Dan

That would have to be Princess Peach.

**broken link removed**

Not sure if she ever did playboy though.:D :D :D

Why go with video games? It's taken a while, but I've found a girl that knocks the socks off of any CG animated character. As you can imagine, it was like getting hit in the head with a baseball bat the first time I saw her.

Her name is Alizee BTW- a french pop singer. But if you really must know, I think Yuna is very cute- of course she is- she was designed by a bunch of guys.

I don't know man, Kelly LeBrock is a real looker, straight out of a PC!

**broken link removed**

But then one of my favs would be Bubbles from:

**broken link removed**

Yep, I always liked Bubbles!

Chun Li ftw

Saw a copy of Playboy once , long time ago. Don't know what it was about..
pages were stuck together and it smelled kinda funny...

Still makes a change for a newbies first post to read something other than "Help , in need of a project"

Wasn't there a time Lara Croft of Tomb Raider topped the list? Well making it into a movie and having Angelina Jolie play the role may have helped a little : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back