Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Too many trolls !

Status
Not open for further replies.

picbits

I'm out of here !

I'm not throwing my toys out of my pram, I'm not defecting to another forum, I just can't be bothered any more. I see people wasting their time on the trolls, members getting wound up and snapping at each other and I'm just not enjoying the "experience" any more. It was amusing at first but now it's just plain irritating.

I strongly suspect a couple of "members" may be from a rival forum trolling this and a couple of other forums so members get fed up and defect but that is pure speculation. That's the reason I'm *not* going to be joining forums where they are not present.

Good luck to you all.
Dom

Hi picbits

Also tired of this nonsense and all that happened to Eric...

"There are none so blind as those who refuse to see". Some famous person quoted that.

I am sick of Forums. Period. The knowledge I have has been acquired through my own hard work. I never joined ETO to learn stuff. I joined ETO to share what I know with the World.

And so I believe too did Eric. And then at the age of 85 he got kicked in the teeth...

To be honest, whoever is behind this mess is going to have a hard time. And the harder the time the better.

Think about it

tvtech

But as soon as things started to settle down a little, the main one(troll) started right back like nothing happened. And members started """"trying"""" to help him again.

Like my exwife use to tell me when I asked for her help, "some people are beyond help".

But as soon as things started to settle down a little, the main one(troll) started right back like nothing happened. And members started """"trying"""" to help him again.

Like my exwife use to tell me when I asked for her help, "some people are beyond help".
If you are talking about who I think you are it was a new member and I gave him a heads up on the history of the OP.

I must of missed the new troll. The one I was talking about has the same first letters in his name as bowel movement. Just keeps asking the same thing over and over in his threads, even when people give real answers.

Now after being disruptive he has had the cojones to report LG.

Shortbus=: "The one I was talking about has the same first letters in his name as bowel movement". That includes you (just kiddin!). E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back