Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Toggle switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbar9

:?: Hi, i need some help. Can someone please tell me if there is a toggle switch that can do the following. I have 10 wires that go to my widget, I have two other sets of 10 wires that i want to connect to a switch so when i switch it one way the left set of wires connect with the widget wires and when i switch it the other way the right set of wires connects to the widget wires. So there are 3 set of wires one constant and two that need to connect to the constant depending on which way the switch is clicked.

The type of switch you are looking for is known as a "ganged" switch. 2-gang and 3-gang switches (ie, they switch 2 or 3 sets of wires) are quite common, but what you require is a 10-gang SPDT switch. You may have to hunt around for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back