Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

To create mini project

Status
Not open for further replies.

srinivas_1991

hai everybody...........
I m thinking to make new mini project in electronics....so anyone please give me the ideas how to make the mini projects?plz help me.....

You really need to provide more information on this. There are so many possible projects. For example, what would you like the project to do?

Ron

Blinky LED lights? beeping sounds? motors spinning?

Look, what is it with people asking questions like "What kind of project should I build?"? This seems to show an utter failure of imagination on their part. C'mon, get real! It's one thing to spoon-feed someone the solution to a circuit problem, but to spoon-feed them the idea for a circuit?????

I saw a post once asking for advice on a topic for a degree project! I think it's a side effect of people taking up electronics for reasons other than personal interest. I've heard that rock stars make good money, have lots of prestige and fringe benefits. What song should I write and sing or play? How do I do it?

Last edited:
The mini-est project: light an LED.

Alec

....the delay being selectable and the LED-on period being selectable, the system acting cyclically to send a Morse message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back