time machine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, according to Dr Emmet Brown: "the Flux Capacitor is what makes time travel possible"

Of course I could be a little misguided here on this subject, but I did see/hear it on the television, so it must be true.

JimB

Well, according to Dr Emmet Brown: "the Flux Capacitor is what makes time travel possible"

Of course I could be a little misguided here on this subject, but I did see/hear it on the television, so it must be true.

JimB

Flux Capacitor is very impractical for hobbyists because it needs 1.21 Jigowatts of power to work. Futurepedia - The Back to the Future Wiki

Last edited:
Believe me, build the flux capacitor and the GigaWatts will come.

Mike.

isnt it more enviro friendly to use non flux stuff theese days?? if you did build a time machine would you spend most of your time in the past or the future?

Hi,

Basically anything that has mass is a time machine. Closer to the mass time changes relative to something farther away from the mass.
The LHC is a very effective time machine for particles. Their life times change from our point of view because they are traveling so fast.

Last edited:
555 - time machine ???

Well the design is about 40 years old.

JimB

Which electronic device is referred as time machine??
A Tardis.

if you did build a time machine would you spend most of your time in the past or the future?

I think too many people spend too much time living in their past already. I would try out the future so I know what mistakes I will make ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…