Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

time machine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, according to Dr Emmet Brown: "the Flux Capacitor is what makes time travel possible"

Of course I could be a little misguided here on this subject, but I did see/hear it on the television, so it must be true.

JimB

Well, according to Dr Emmet Brown: "the Flux Capacitor is what makes time travel possible"

Of course I could be a little misguided here on this subject, but I did see/hear it on the television, so it must be true.

JimB

Flux Capacitor is very impractical for hobbyists because it needs 1.21 Jigowatts of power to work. Futurepedia - The Back to the Future Wiki

Last edited:
isnt it more enviro friendly to use non flux stuff theese days?? if you did build a time machine would you spend most of your time in the past or the future?

post removed

Last edited:
Hi,

Basically anything that has mass is a time machine. Closer to the mass time changes relative to something farther away from the mass.
The LHC is a very effective time machine for particles. Their life times change from our point of view because they are traveling so fast.

Last edited:
555 - time machine ???

Well the design is about 40 years old.:D

JimB

It's a TiVO.;)

Which electronic device is referred as time machine??
A Tardis. :)

if you did build a time machine would you spend most of your time in the past or the future?

I think too many people spend too much time living in their past already. I would try out the future so I know what mistakes I will make ahead of time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back