Ti-83 plus wireless link circuit help

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty cool. I was suspecting using the same frequency for transmission and receiving would cause collision problems.

Nigel Goodwin said:
I don't see why not?, a CMOS input requires almost no current at all - I'm just dubious about a crystal receiver working at all?.

Basically, as I said before, you need to build it and try - no good asking here, as no one has built it.
Yeah, I see what you mean. For the inputs they were using SI diodes instead of a CMOS amp, which was conserning me about the voltage drop. I guess I'll look into this one over the summer.

LINX's newer LR series can handle data rates up to 10000bps.

k guys, i finally found this forum after a while, and id like to bump this thread =D, i have little to no experience with electronics, and have minimal programing skills, (basic programming on a calculator), but would like to try to build this radio connection. since this is a thread from 4 years ago, none of the sites still work. if you guys have any "new" sites, i would gladly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…