Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ti-83 plus wireless link circuit help

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty cool. I was suspecting using the same frequency for transmission and receiving would cause collision problems.

Nigel Goodwin said:
I don't see why not?, a CMOS input requires almost no current at all - I'm just dubious about a crystal receiver working at all?.

Basically, as I said before, you need to build it and try - no good asking here, as no one has built it.
Yeah, I see what you mean. For the inputs they were using SI diodes instead of a CMOS amp, which was conserning me about the voltage drop. I guess I'll look into this one over the summer.

k guys, i finally found this forum after a while, and id like to bump this thread =D, i have little to no experience with electronics, and have minimal programing skills, (basic programming on a calculator), but would like to try to build this radio connection. since this is a thread from 4 years ago, none of the sites still work. if you guys have any "new" sites, i would gladly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back