Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thoughts on economical GPS locating device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastline

I am doing some basic construction work in which I need to coordinate locate several things with only reasonable accuracy. +/- 1" would probably do just fine.

I realize this is likely outside the ability of smart phones off the shelf but curious if anyone has some slick easy way to improve on this? It was my understanding there is a way to maybe use a secondary stationary receiver to use as an origin point for reference?

I am not really looking for an all out electro project on this but wondering there are proto board platforms or hacks to get this going? I am looking at buying a total station for this work but honestly more cost than I want to invest right now and they are more hassle to operate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back